- age: 18+
- language of instruction: Russian, English
- degrees: Bachelor, Specialist, Medical Residency, PhD
- format: full-time
- tuition & accommodation fee per year: from 313 756 rub.
- website: https://ysmu.ru/
Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "Yaroslavl State Medical University" of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federationis a leading state medical university in Russia, founded during the Second World War. Currently, the university has 60 departments and about 4 000 students, including international ones from more than 30 countries.
Advantages of studying at YSMU:
- 30 years of experience in teaching foreigners, both in Russian and English
- The academic board consists of highly professional specialists, members of the leading All-Russian scientific societies, and the Methodological Commissions of the Russian Ministry of Health
- The university owns an innovative multi-profile simulation center
- International cooperation with Guangdong Pharmaceutical University in China
- High-quality medical education at a low cost
- Yaroslavl is located near the capital city of Moscow and the well-known theme route "Golden Ring"
- 3rd place among all universities in Yaroslavl and 223rd in the ranking of universities in Russia (Vuzoteka 2022)
- Top 25 among the best medical universities in Russia (Vuzopedia 2022)
- Vadim Mainugin - Soviet and Russian pediatric surgeon, jazz pianist and composer, organizer of the most famous Yaroslavl jazz ensemble "Plus One"
- Evgeny Goryunov - Russian politician, deputy of the State Duma of the second convocation
- Oleg Antonov - MD, Professor of Cardiology, Professor of Radiology, member of the International Academy of Authors of Scientific Discoveries and Inventions, member of the Russian Academy of Medical and Technical Sciences